Monday, September 13, 2010

Stretching My Wings

Want to hear a confusing story? Good, 'cause I have one for ya.

My husband's in Virginia, my baby's in Houston, I'm in Dallas, my clothes are in a basement in Pennsylvania, and the rest of my stuff is in storage in East Texas. I guess if you would ask me where I'm from, I'd say Longview. Maybe. And, just to add a little more confusion to it all, John goes to LeTourneau, but he's in army training school, and I go to Southwestern online, but I'm taking an on-campus class.

Whenever someone asked me today where I was from and where I went to school, it took me a few minutes to form my answer. And the other day, while I was at Kohls shopping, I actually forgot what state I was in and actually had to look out the front door to gain my bearings.

I love this life. It does me good. Helps me clear my head and stretch my wings. I am blessed... beyond words. I have a chance to study at a good school, gaining Biblical knowledge and ministry training (one of my favorite things on earth to do) and a wonderful in-law family to keep my baby while I do it. Freedom is good, freedom is good ;) I miss my dear husby, but he also is getting the chance now to gain skills that he not only loves but will put to very good use on the mission field (helicopter repair, that is.) Thank you Lord, for this special season in life to work toward building your Kingdom in these unique ways. Train our hands for Your purposes. I love you, Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment